Electronic Reporting Option
Sign up for monthly electronic reporting today. The process is quick and simple – a hyperlink is sent to you each month and no log-in and password are required.Sign Up Now
Congenital cytomegalovirus infection
2005 - 2008 · Concluded
Wendy Vaudry, MD
Study results can be found in CPSP 2008 Results
- Congenital cytomegalovirus infection – Post-study survey 2009
- Congenital cytomegalovirus infection ‒ Pre-study survey 2005
- Unravelling a failed newborn hearing screening
Paediatr Child Health 2008;13(8):723
- Congenital cytomegalovirus infection: What is the best way to make the diagnosis?
Paediatr Child Health 2005;10(6):IBC
- Congenital cytomegalovirus infection in Canada: Active surveillance for cases diagnosed by paediatricians
Vaudry W, Lee BE, Rosychuk RJ. Paediatr Child Health 2014;19(1):e1-5
- What’s new in congenital infections?
Vaudry W. Canadian Paediatric Society Annual Conference, London, in June 2012 (oral)