Electronic Reporting Option
Sign up for monthly electronic reporting today. The process is quick and simple – a hyperlink is sent to you each month and no log-in and password are required.Sign Up Now
Vitamin D deficiency rickets
2002 - 2004 · Concluded
Leanne Ward, MD
Co-investigators: Stanley Zlotkin, MD; Moyez Ladhani, MD
Study results can be found in CPSP 2004 Results
- Vitamin D deficiency rickets 2015
- The CPSP: An active surveillance program protecting and promoting the health of Canadian children
Paediatr Child Health 2016;21(5):263-4
- Rickets: A re-emerging public health problem in Canada?
Paediatr Child Health 2008;13(1):73
- The multiple facets of bone diseases
Paediatr Child Health 2004;9(2):80
- CPSP 2002 Results: What have we learned?
Paediatr Child Health 2003;8(7):447
- A risk of northern climate!
Paediatr Child Health 2002;7(10):680
- Vitamin D-deficiency rickets among children in Canada
Ward LM, Gaboury I, Ladhani M, Zlotkin S. CMAJ 2007;177(7):161-6
- Vitamin D deficiency in rickets (VDDR) among children living in Canada: A new look at an old disease
Ward LM. Annual Meeting of the Canadian Paediatric Society, Montreal, in June 2004
- Risk factors for vitamin D deficiency rickets among children living in Canada: Results of an incidence study through the Canadian Pediatric Surveillance Program
Ward LM, Gaboury I, Ladhani M, Zlotkin S. Canadian Society of Endocrinology and Metabolism’s Annual Meeting, Ottawa, in October 2003