Electronic Reporting Option
Sign up for monthly electronic reporting today. The process is quick and simple – a hyperlink is sent to you each month and no log-in and password are required.Sign Up Now
Adverse drug reactions ‒ serious and life-threatening
2004 - 2020 · Current
Margaret Zimmerman, BSc, Patient Safety Section, Therapeutic Effectiveness and Policy Bureau, Marketed Health Products Directorate, Health Canada, Building 7, AL0701C, Tunney's Pasture, Ottawa ON K1A 0K9; tel.: 613-957-2806; fax: 613-948-7996; email@example.com
- Antiviral drug use and potential adverse reactions 2009
- ADR reporting – assessing CPSP surveillance methodology 2008
- CPSP 2014 Results: What have we learned?
Paediatr Child Health 2015;20(8):435–6
- Baby boy blue: Why is this newborn lethargic?
Paediatr Child Health 2010;15(9):571-2
- Surviving an adverse drug reaction
Paediatr Child Health 2008;13(7):610
- Severe immune-mediated adverse drug reactions and previous history of drug allergy
Paediatr Child Health 2007;12(3):224
- Transdermal contraceptive patch: Safe or risky treatment?
Paediatr Child Health 2007;12(6):505
- Does active surveillance of serious and life-threatening adverse drug reactions improve reporting?
Paediatr Child Health 2011;16(9):532-4
- Adverse reactions with natural health products in children 2012
- Adverse drug reactions in children 2005
- Does active surveillance of adverse drug reactions improve reporting? The CPSP experience.
Grenier D, Zimmerman M. International Network of Paediatric Surveillance Units (INoPSU) Conference, Montreux, in September 2011 (oral)
- Can active surveillance improve reporting of serious and life-threatening drug reactions? The Canadian experience
Grenier D, Davis MA, Zimmerman M, Laffin Thibodeau M. Canadian Paediatric Society Annual Conference, Quebec City, in June 2011 (poster)
- Can active surveillance improve reporting of serious and life-threatening adverse drug reactions? The Canadian Paediatric Surveillance Program experience
Grenier D, Davis MA, Ugnat A-M, Zimmerman M. Laffin Thibodeau M, Quartaro A. 5th Europaediatrics, Vienna, in June 2011 (poster)
- ¿Una vigilancia estricta puede mejorar el reporte de reacciones adversas a medicamentos?
Grenier D, Zimmerman M. XIII Congreso Nacional de Pediatría, CoNaPeMe, Guadalajara, in May 2011 (oral)
- Taller de vigilancia epidemiológica pediatría
Grenier D, Mercer R. I Conferencia de Actualizatión en Pediatría – ALAPE 2011, Panama, in April 2011 (oral)
- The power of adverse drug reaction reporting
Zimmerman M, Rieder M. Canadian Paediatric Society Annual Conference, Victoria, in June 2008 (oral)